Home Alerts & Known Product Issues

RESOLVED 9/4/20 Mutual Fund Quotes Delayed or Fail to Update

124»

Comments

• RoyAtAmherstRoyAtAmherst Member
    Mutual fund quotes have not been updating for several days, at least not on the same day. It looks like maybe they are updated a day later. That is, I have yesterdays prices now, (but didn't have them yesterday!) but do not have today's yet, at 11:50 pm.
  • ProfQuillProfQuill Member ✭✭
    Yes, I am acknowledging that the problem does not appear to be with the Quicken program itself but with the multiple ways quotes are supplied. Seems to be either delays or improper prices reported.
    I did updates around 11:30 PM ET and the right quotes came thru.
  • krmartinkrmartin Member ✭✭
    > @RoyAtAmherst said:
    > Mutual fund quotes have not been updating for several days, at least not on the same day. It looks like maybe they are updated a day later. That is, I have yesterdays prices now, (but didn't have them yesterday!) but do not have today's yet, at 11:50 pm.
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello All,

As mentioned here, this issue has been re-escalated to our service partners who are continuing to investigate.

At this time we have not received a resolution or ETA on when a solution will be available, but the teams are hard at work to restore updates as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, this thread is being moved to the Alerts & Known Product Issues category.  If you would like to automatically receive updates and/or a resolution as one becomes available, please "bookmark" this thread by clicking the yellow star icon in the upper right.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    UPDATE 8/27/20

Our Teams are continuing to investigate the delay in Mutual Fund quote prices updating, but at this time we do not have an ETA on when this issue will be resolved.

To automatically receive a notification when this issue has been resolved, please "bookmark" this thread by clicking the yellow star icon in the upper right.

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.