Cannot add "Investors Bank" accounts to mobile access.

This continues an old discussion. Still can't add checking or savings accounts (months). I've taken all of the suggested steps including deactivating and reactivating the accounts. Connection is direct connect. Everything is good in the regular desktop version "Deluxe", R28.16. These accounts update with no problem.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Why can't you add these accounts to Q Mobile?  What happens?  What error codes or messages do you get?
    In your Q desktop, please do TOOLS, Account list ... and tell us the name (as known to Q) of this bank.  It's in the "Financial Institution" column across from the checking account name.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• MrEarl
    MrEarl Member ✭✭
    The bank name in Q is "Investors Bank." When I last tried to sync the checking and savings accounts I received error code CC580, a time before error code CC892. I don't know if it is significant, but when I manually click sync, I receive a message that there are scheduled transactions to or from an account that does not support transactions on the cloud or is not configured to be synced. Don't understand why Investors accounts update with no problem in Q but will not sync.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you look for the FI name where I asked you to look? 
    Because a search of FIDIR.TXT (where all of the bank names are stored) found multiple entries for "Investors Bank".
    I need to know EXACTLY what it says at TOOLS, Account List for this bank.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• MrEarl
    MrEarl Member ✭✭
    Yes. "Investors Bank".
  • MrEarl
    MrEarl Member ✭✭
    I've tried adding new accounts to all of the Investors Bank (3) possible selections, but the only one that will accept my credentials and show my accounts is the plain "Investors Banks."
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @MrEarl

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you are having this trouble.

If you have already completed the usual troubleshooting steps for this error, in this FAQ.

If you do not use Investor Bank for bill pay, have you considered changing the connection type to Express Web Connect?

To do so, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • MrEarl
    MrEarl Member ✭✭
    Worked like a charm! Thanks Tyka. This problem started when I switched from web connect to direct. In the past I tried to switch back, but I did not know that the web connect was in the advanced setting. Investors account are now showing correctly in the web app, although I received a notice to fix the accounts. Received a message that the app could not connect now but to try again later. Here is hoping that everything will clean up later. Thanks again.
  • MrEarl
    MrEarl Member ✭✭
    Another problem. Investors accounts in the app. 'Fix it' gets a message that it is unable to connect to Investors Bank (NJ). The number look okay when I update from the desktop. Also AMEX now shows a 'fix it' problem. OFXHEADER is missing in OFX response.
  • MrEarl
    MrEarl Member ✭✭
    Tyka, AMEX problem resolved itself. Had a conversation with Investors Bank today. Their security system is not compatible with the web app. When it sees a different IP address than the one I log in with on the desktop or in their on line application, it will not connect. I guess I can live with that. The account balances transfer to the web pages when I sync.
This discussion has been closed.