Why aren't Network error notifications deleted even after being fixed (Q Mac)

jimbean2
jimbean2 Member ✭✭✭
Network error notifications are not deleted even after being fixed

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Hello @jimbean2

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

Where are you seeing these errors? Do the errors have a number code?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • jimbean2
    jimbean2 Member ✭✭✭
    After I perform an update all, an Account Status box appears listing all my accounts Last Updated. 2 of those accounts show an action button named "Resolve" which shows Last Update dates of weeks ago (They've been resolved and update normally).
    I receive the same message under Details for both accounts:
    Partial Download (-30)
    1 new transactions downloaded (there may be more transactions to download).
    INVALID_CREDENTIALS:103:OFX file contains error 15502:null
    Last attempt: 8/5/2020 - 8:28 AM., 1 new transaction downloaded.

Also, another bug is that even though I place a checkmark in the "Show errors only" box, the program ignores it the next time I perform an update and displays all updates (errors + successes).
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @jimbean2

Thank you for getting back to me clarifying what you are seeing.

If you are being presented with the message, INVALID_CREDENTIALS:103:OFX file contains error 15502:null. That is an error code that is occurring for these accounts.

This is also the cause of why the account status window is continuing to display.

To resolve this error, please take a moment to review the steps at the link below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-updating-accounts-103-or-101

Please let me know how it goes or if you any questions!

-Quicken Tyka 
    ~~~***~~~
  • jimbean2
    jimbean2 Member ✭✭✭
    Do I get this message because my credit card is linked to 2 different quicken accounts? The other account does not show this error message - it works fine.
This discussion has been closed.