Bill and Income Reminders display error

Hello. I am using Win10, Quicken Deluxe (renewing membership), on ver R27.28.

At the bottom of the register, where the tabs allow you to either download transactions or display bill and income reminders, there is a bug with the reminders. Quicken says I have 2 reminders, but when I'm on that tab, the message displayed says I have no reminders. (see attached pic) I have to click on the "Manage Bills & Income" button to see what bills or reminders I have for that account. I'd appreciate any support or fix that you can provide.

Best Answer

Answers

• Dave Abbott
    Dave Abbott Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same problem, and as far as I can tell this work-around doesn't fix the issue. I've now toggled that setting several times. My bill reminder box remains empty although the system says there is a bill due. This has been a problem for at least the last several months.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    I'm having the same problem, and as far as I can tell this work-around doesn't fix the issue. I've now toggled that setting several times. My bill reminder box remains empty although the system says there is a bill due. This has been a problem for at least the last several months.
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows
  • cdugas
    cdugas Member ✭✭
    Having the same problem. I have also been noticing it for several months. However, it seems to come and go. (???)
  • jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you open Tools, Manage Bill & Income Reminders you should be able to identify all reminders linked to that specific account and verify the status off each reminder.

Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2023

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    cdugas said:
    Having the same problem. I have also been noticing it for several months. However, it seems to come and go. (???)
    Toggling the Combine Bills, Income & Transfers preference on and off is a temporary workaround as is performing a Copy and Validate.
  • andyf123
    andyf123 Member ✭✭
    The same problem just showed up on mine. I tried toggling the "Combine Bills....
    ", but it made no difference. Has anybody figured out the solution?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    andyf123 said:
    The same problem just showed up on mine. I tried toggling the "Combine Bills....
    ", but it made no difference. Has anybody figured out the solution?
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows
This discussion has been closed.