Transaction Downloads from Brokerage Firm

I continually received error message OL 293A when trying to download transactions from my brokerage firm. Their website is functioning fine and the error is not consistent but occurs enough that is aggravating. As of yesterday, it is not working again.

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Lee Wunsch
    Lee Wunsch Member ✭✭
    Have already checked that out multiple times; doesn't solve problem. I've been a Quicken user for many, many years. Product has significantly diminished since being spun into its own company.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have already checked that out multiple times; doesn't solve problem. I've been a Quicken user for many, many years. Product has significantly diminished since being spun into its own company.
    If the issue persists and you're not able to get the financial institution to resolve their issue as directed in the link provided earlier, I suggest you change financial institutions or maintain the account manually.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    I continually received error message OL 293A when trying to download transactions from my brokerage firm. Their website is functioning fine and the error is not consistent but occurs enough that is aggravating. As of yesterday, it is not working again.

If you'd care to name the brokerage firm (as identified in Q), we can look into whether there are other reported issues with them.
    That Q name can be found by doing TOOLS, Account List ... and looking in the "Financial Institution" column across from your brokerage acct.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Lee Wunsch
    Lee Wunsch Member ✭✭
    SEI accessmyportfolio.com
  • Quicken Diana
    Quicken Diana Moderator, Employee mod

[email protected]Lee Wunsch

It looks like it’s been a while since you have been in the Community. I wanted to check in with you to see if the issue has been resolved, although I understand the OL 293 error was not consistent. If you are still experiencing issues, please have a look at THIS ARTICLE.

Thank you

Diana Springer