Accounts disappear from mobile sync

Options
I have about 30 accounts syncing to mobile & webapp--some bank/investment, some credit card, some home/cash. All the bank/investment and credit-card accounts are updated via OneStepUpdate. Periodically, however, almost all the accounts get un-checked in Mobile & Web, and stop syncing to mobile--the only ones that remain checked are the cash and similar accounts that do NOT use OSU. Probably not coincidentally, I'm also having occasional trouble with OSU for my TIAA accounts--they yield an error in OSU, but usually update okay via the Online Center error-recovery process. I suspect that the Mobile & Web accounts that use OSU are getting un-checked every time there's a OSU error.

Mobile syncing appears to work–that is, it syncs, and the mobile app sees the changes–but most of the accounts are missing. If I go back and re-check the missing accounts, mobile syncing works again. But then eventually the same thing happens, and they all get unchecked except the “cash” accounts

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Hello @jgackson,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community regarding this issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing these difficulties in Quicken.

If you are still needing assistance, please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you're using.

Please also let us know what error message(s) you receive when performing OSU, as mentioned in your post. 

I suggest taking a look at the information and steps available in this Support Article to begin troubleshooting this.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.