Quicken not working

ConnieMS
ConnieMS Member ✭✭
It is supposed to be down at 9 pm CST for scheduled maintenance but it has been down for quite a while. Very annoying.[Removed-Disruptive]

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @ConnieMS

Thank you for the response and for the additional details, especially the screenshot of the error.

If you haven't done so already, please attempt to sign out and sign back in.

To sign out:
    1. Go to the Edit menu > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts and click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right side of the window.  
    2. In the dialogue window that opens, type "yes" in the box to confirm you want to sign out.
    3. Sign back into Quicken when presented with the sign-in window.
    Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @ConnieMS

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issues you're having. What exactly are you having trouble with? Are you receiving any errors with a certain Financial Institution? Also could you let us know what version of the program you're on? You can check by going across the top of quicken to Help > About Quicken. We'll just need some more details to see if we're able to troubleshoot the issues you're having.

Once you're able to let us know some more details we'll see what our next best step is!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• ConnieMS
    ConnieMS Member ✭✭
    I have been unable to download transaction from 5th3rd for the past 3 days. I get this popup message:
  • ConnieMS
    ConnieMS Member ✭✭
    Quicken I am using: Windows 10 - automatic updates
    Year 2020
    version R28.18
    Build 27.1.28.18
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @ConnieMS

Thank you for the response and for the additional details, especially the screenshot of the error.

If you haven't done so already, please attempt to sign out and sign back in.

To sign out:
    1. Go to the Edit menu > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts and click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right side of the window.  
    2. In the dialogue window that opens, type "yes" in the box to confirm you want to sign out.
    3. Sign back into Quicken when presented with the sign-in window.
    Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • ConnieMS
    ConnieMS Member ✭✭
    Thank you Tyka. That worked.
This discussion has been closed.