Missing Line Items and Net Pay

This discussion was created from comments split from: Having an issue with Paycheck - date & transfers.

Comments

• TermiteCA
    TermiteCA Member
    I'm using the new subscription service for Quicken and have been using Quicken since 1993 (or longer).
    I have been entering my transactions prior to downloading transactions for many years now and beginning on May 1st it started removing my line items and just posting my net pay to Salary when I download my transactions. Even though they are a matching transaction. Has anyone noticed this happening to them?
  • Dorothy H
    Dorothy H Member ✭✭✭
    Do your line items physically disappear in your register once you download? If so, that is really frustrating.

I've had trouble with paycheck download for the past few months too, not quite the same issue as yours though. I was advised to schedule the transaction a day or two prior to downloading, which you are already doing. I haven't been through enough cycles of paycheck deposit to see if this fixes my issue.

Wish I had a suggestion for you; will keep an eye on this thread in case anyone chimes in. As the timing of our issues is very similar, I can't help but they are somewhat related to a change on Quicken's side.