with the new version of Quicken, do i have to reenter all the addresses of my bill pay checks?

i probably have 100 addresses in bill pay and don't want to reenter those .

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @dmess,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Please, review this support article with instructions on how to use the Copy from Bill Pay feature. 

Please be aware that unfortunately, as of right now, the feature does not have the ability to copy all at once and only works by copying one by one.

I hope this helps and let us know if you have any additional questions!
    -Quicken Anja
  • monarch50
    monarch50 Member
    Thank you for the link. I have one more question. It looks like I can only copy them over once a bill has been entered. Do you know if there is a section where I could just enter all the payees and not have to put bills in at the same time?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Unfortunately, there is not.

I apologize that this is not the best news to give you, however, what you can do, if you would like to see such a feature be added in the future-- I suggest you create an idea post and add your vote. Our development team frequently uses our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. This will also allow other users who have the same or a similar request as you to vote on it as well. 
    -Quicken Anja
  • I can't believe Quicken for MAC would develop a new plan that will not transfer all of your payee's information at one within the new program. Very disappointing. I have been using Quicken pushing 20 years and I find this VERY disappointing.
    Stuart L.