No resolution on CC-501 Error

Options
olyhome777
olyhome777 Member ✭✭
when will the downloading of financial institutions be resolved? It has been quite a while since most of the banks I have continue to get error "CC-501" This includes: Tennessee Valley FCU, and USAA. HELP! Thanks...

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Hello @olyhome777,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

As stated in this error-specific support article regarding error CC-501, if the issue persists for more than 24 hours, you will need to contact Quicken Support for further assistance. This error will require our support agents to collect and review your log files and likely file an escalation to have it resolved.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• olyhome777
    olyhome777 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, they escalated the case awhile ago with no response from their team.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Were you by chance given a ticket number?

You should be able to call and check on the status of your escalation or if you have the ticket number you can provide me with, I'll be happy to check on the status for you myself as well.

-Quicken Anja

• olyhome777
    olyhome777 Member ✭✭
    Options
    # 7891483
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Thank you for providing that. 

I went ahead and have the status looked at. It does show that a resolution was posted on 08/28/2020. However, being that was posted on a Friday, we generally advise waiting at least 2 business days to see if that resolution was successfully applied.

If you still see that this issue persists after tomorrow, I recommend reaching back out to Quicken Support on Wednesday to have it re-escalated so our escalation team further investigate this issue.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.