Q Mac Downloading same transactions over and over

Quicken is downloading the same transactions over and over. This started happening in the last couple weeks (since the last update?). This is with Flagstar bank using Quicken Connect. Is there a fix without starting a new file. Or if I do start a new file, can I import the transactions from the old file?

Best Answer

Answers

• beckersj
    beckersj Member ✭✭
    Ok, I did this. I have been trying backups and it looks like the last one that worked(no duplicates) was from the beginning of July. I restored from that one and deactivated the accounts, quit, reactivated the accounts and downloaded transactions. I then cleaned up the registers. There were some duplicates from July, I assume because the accounts were deactivated and reactivated. I tried downloading transactions again and it didn't download any duplicates. I will try again tomorrow and post here what the results are.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

@beckersj

That's good to hear that after a bit of cleanup we were able to get the register to look better. Please keep us informed over the next couple of days whether the issue comes back up! If it does we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• beckersj
    beckersj Member ✭✭
    This seems to have fixed the problem. I am not receiving duplicate transaction downloads as of today.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @beckersj

Awesome to hear! If you do run into any more issues whether related to this or not please let us know!

Thanks, 
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.