Is Pacific Premier Bank direct connect working for anyone?

My PPB personal checking will not connect via "direct connect". Institution is in drop-down list, but my web site credentials fail to authenticate. Bank says they made a recent change to their OFX servers, but have not been back to me since I asked for a "how to" for setting up direct connect after the change. Or even details on the change.

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Al

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

May I ask, when attempting to add the checking account in Quicken, which option for Pacific Premier Bank are you selecting?

If you aren't already, I would recommend selecting the "Pacific Premier BeB Direct" option, then "Options" and the Direct Connect method.

After entering your login credentials, do you receive any type of error message or code? 

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • Al
    Al Member ✭✭
    Thanks for reply. I use Pacific Premier OLDC. The BEB link is for their business accounts. A PPBI agent just emailed that a recent change now requires a (MFA like) phone provided step-up (one-time, I think he means) password. It is not automatically triggered when I initiate a setup so I am now trying to get them to explain how that should work.
  • Al
    Al Member ✭✭
    The PPBI agent now says Quicken/Quick Books do not require the one-time password and should not prompt for one. Any other software would require one, but they only support Quicken/Quick Books, so catch22 and no additional info available on the one-time password.
  • Al
    Al Member ✭✭
    Could not get direct connect going with PPBI so have given up on them. If anyone else has PPBI direct connect going, please post - I may give it another go.
This discussion has been closed.