Update not downloading recent transactions.

I cannot download transactions into registers since last software upgrade. I click on One Step Update and it zips through in record time and claims it's done. Nothing gets put into the update transactions area for accepting in ANY of my accounts. I have banking transactions that are over a week old! Any thoughts?

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @mike toussaint

Thank you for providing more details, although I apologize that this trouble persists. 

As this has gone on for some time now, I would recommend contacting support directly.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review the log files to determine the cause of the missing transactions. 

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @mike toussaint

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue.

First, may I ask that you navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release of Quicken that you are currently running.

How are you updating transactions? Are you using a One Step Update? If so, please attempt to update the accounts individually.
    1. Open the transaction register for the account with the error message.
    2. Click the Gear Icon in the upper right of the register and select Update Now.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
    4. Repeat these steps for each account with this error.
    Do transactions update successfully or do you receive an error code?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • I have tried all this and nothing. I have 3 accounts that still send a password when connecting. Those still work. The other 7 accounts no longer need passwords (web connect?). None of those update in their respective registers. When I go to my bank and do a download from there, it works!
  • PSI get no error code
  • I went online to PayPal and changed my password. Went back into Quicken and did an update. Still no transactions. Didn't even ask me for a new password. I then disabled online services. I then enabled online services, entered new password and still no downloaded transactions. Please fix!!!
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @mike toussaint

Thank you for providing more details, although I apologize that this trouble persists. 

As this has gone on for some time now, I would recommend contacting support directly.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review the log files to determine the cause of the missing transactions. 

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • I am having the exact problem described above (transaction downloads suddenly seem to do nothing) and would love to hear if this got resolved @Quicken_Tyka
  • Mollinmark
    Mollinmark Member ✭✭
    This started happening to me with my bank account a couple weeks ago.
  • Michael Cambria
    Michael Cambria Member ✭✭✭
    Seems to be what I see as well.
  • RipInMKE
    RipInMKE Member
    Last week no problem, this week having the same. No error message. One Step Update appears to work, but doesn't download transactions. In my case, this is only affecting bank accounts. I'm having no problems with my investment accounts.
This discussion has been closed.