Cloud Sync Error Parameter institutionLoginid must be specified for this request Fifth Third Bank

Any updates to this problem?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @jdmorga63,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

First, I suggest you try is to reset your cloud data by following the steps below.
    1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Mobile & Web
    4. Make sure sync shows is ON and click on Reset your cloud data (see below)
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

However, if you don't use the Mobile and Web apps, then you can simply follow the same steps from above except you would just switch the sync button to OFF instead of resetting. The reason being is that the only purpose syncing to the cloud serves is to be able to access your data from the two companion apps.

Let us know how it goes and/or if you have any additional questions!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jdmorga63
    jdmorga63 Member
    These steps did not resolve the issue. Based on previous comments on this error it seems to be a much bigger problem. Can you provide me an update on where they are with resolving the problem?
  • onstilt
    onstilt Member ✭✭
    I am also having this problem. Do they have any idea when this might be fixed? It's really frustrating. I have several accounts here with different banks and the only one that doesn't work is, of course, my main business bank::: Fifth Third
  • a1exis
    a1exis Member ✭✭
    Why is it when you call in to inquire about this known issue they seem to have no clue what you are talking about? 45 minutes in on a call to 'resolve' my problem to be told it's a bank issue. Absolute madness that the has not been handled thusfar.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @a1exis

Thank you for the response and the feedback although I apologize that support was unable to provide the details of this ongoing issue in a timely manner.

I have gone ahead reported this interaction and that this issue needs to be readily visible to agents so that they may better assist those who may call in with this issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Patrick Bimonte
    Patrick Bimonte Member ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Quicken is working very hard to resolve this issue, but it's almost or over a year old at this point.

It's is not good for bugs/issues to have birthdays.
  • onstilt
    onstilt Member ✭✭
    So no new updates then......
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @onstilt

The Parameter Sync issue with Fifth Third is still listed as ongoing and still being researched.

If you haven't done so already, please navigate to Help > Report a Problem and provide logs to contribute to the research of this issue.

Please title the subject: "QWIN-15982." 

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Patrick Bimonte
    Patrick Bimonte Member ✭✭✭
    This sort of started working today, I at least have my 5/3 balances in the mobile app (this has not been the case for almost a year), although there is a red "Connectivity Error: Swipe to fix." error attached that if you try to "Fix it" it just says that the app is unable to connect to the account.

Baby steps I guess.
This discussion has been closed.