Will Quicken 2020 for MAC work on Mac High Sierra ?

I am anticipating purchasing a new Mac computer which will be running on High Sierra. Will my Quicken 2020 run o.k. on the new OS software? Notice there is a link which is supposed to answer this question, but it leads to a blank page!

Best Answer

Answers

• GJ7
    GJ7 Member
    Need help with this as I am going to purchase my new computer shortly!
  • GJ7
    GJ7 Member
    Thank you very much for your very helpful and prompt response!! I particularly appreciated the link you provided me at the bottom of the email which gave me a detailed explanation of the upgrade process.

While I am at present using High Sierra 10.13.6 and have Quicken 5.17.6, I am now aware I will not be able to upgrade my Quicken program after I get the Quicken upgrade 5.18. As I indicated, I am planning on buying a new computer this Fall which will have MacOS Catalina 10.15 which was released October 7, 2019 and is the most current version of the MacOS software.

Can you please confirm to me that I will be able to run my Quicken program on this new MacOS Catalina operating system and will continue to receive Quicken upgrades and support?

Thank you.
    Gayle Johnson
  • John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Your current version of Quicken runs/is supported under Catalina. You won't have a new issue with your newer computer.
This discussion has been closed.