Can't sign in to mobile iPhone

:s
For the record I don't know what version of Quicken Im using on my Windows laptop, couldnt find it. The mobile app works just fine on my wifes phone. When I try to access it the sign in page comes up with my email in " ". I then type my password and it says This Quicken ID does not exist. It has worked all year but all of sudden it stopped. Ive tried to set up a new account with the same email and password and I get a message that says that account already exist. My iPhone software is up to date. I've tried to delete the app and reinstall, same problem. Ive even tried deleting the app, turning off the phone, waiting a while, restarting the phone, reinstalling the app, and still get the same problem. Please help.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Erich Kuckenbecker

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue.  I do apologize for the issue you're having. That's quite odd that it would stop working all of a sudden. Do you and your wife have different phone models? When was the last time you were able to get it working? Was there an update that caused it to not sign in anymore? Here's an article down below for troubleshooting the mobile app that has a couple of steps for us to try if you haven't already.

https://www.quicken.com/support/troubleshooting-quicken-mobile-companion-app

Once you get a chance if we could get a bit more info we'll see what what we can attempt in order to get you back up and running.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• We have the iPhone XL. Last time it has worked is about 2 weeks ago. As far as issues why it doesnt work anymore is beyond me. I keep my iPhone software all the time.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Erich Kuckenbecker

Thank you for providing that additional information, although I apologize that you have not yet received a follow-up response.

May I ask, when entering the Quicken ID or password, are you manually typing the login information, or does it auto-fill?

If auto-filling, please try to manually enter the Quicken ID and password and let us know if you continue to receive the same error message.

If you are already manually entering the login information, please confirm the currently installed iOS version of the iPhone XL and if possible, the currently installed version of the Quicken Mobile App.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.