How do I view transactions that aren't yet reconciled?

I learned that the CLR field is automatically checked when I update all online accounts. I want to be able to see all transactions that I have not reconciled myself. I was using the CLR field for this purpose, but it won't won't help me if it is automatically checked when updating online accounts. Suggestions?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @hobbsd

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I was taking a look over the mac settings and noticed that there was no automatic reconcile feature on mac. Do you normally reconcile on your own by getting the blue check marks or do you normally have green check marks when reconciling? 

Reason I ask is because when downloading transactions quicken will automatically show up with blue checkmarks to show the transaction as cleared from the download. The Green checkmark should only come after using the reconcile function on the mac.  If you wouldn't mind could you go into a bit more detail about what exactly is happening and also if you can a screenshot as well of one of your registers. 

Once you get a chance give us and update and we'll see what we can do!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.