Funds quotes still not getting updates every evening as of 9/9/20.

Funds quotes still not getting updates every evening as of today 9/9/20. Not sure what fix was implemented few days ago by Quicken teams but its worse now. In the past weeks I could get the funds updated next day but now even that is not working. Awaiting higher escalation support. Being a customer from 2001 I observe a steep increase in issues in the last 4 years and on the other hand lower CS level support make it a dysfunctional program/service.

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Please provide the version of Quicken being used: select Help > About Quicken

If you're using the latest release:

Confirm you have appropriate ticker symbols and the securities are checked for download: press Ctrl + Y

Attempt to download the quotes: press Ctrl + U and select Update

If the issue persists, I suggest you reset the Quicken ID associated with your Quicken file:
    1. Select Edit > Preferences...
    2. Select Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    3. Select Sign in as a different user
    4. Enter yes
    5. Select Sign Out
    6. Sign in with your Quicken ID
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you perform a clean uninstall, install and update.  If you haven’t already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken

And, if the issue still persist, I suggest trying the Copy and Validate as described in: https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows  You may need to use the Correct investing price history option in the Validate.
  • user002
    user002 Member
    thanks Sherlock for the reply and suggestions. I'm on latest 28.24 Built 27.1.28.24. As the issue started 3-4 weeks ago, and as the issue exhibits on 2 other systems it implies the issue is with the Q servers or their 3rd party intermediate provider. I'm an user from early 2001 and I have not seen such a degradation in Q support as I see in the last 4 years, I have provided and followed all their L1-2 tech suggestions and none solved it. I requested Executive level involvement/support as I lost confidence in Q CS after many hours with them on the phone and multiple tickets closed w/o follow-up with me to validate them. Its like they don't care.