Is there a known problem with the Quicken Web and Quicken Mobile Apps connecting to Chase?

the3roots
the3roots Member ✭✭✭
I am getting an error message after logging into the Quicken Web and Quicken Mobile App (Android). The error says I need to reenter my login credentials for Chase Bank. I have reentered my account UserID and Password correctly several times, but still get the error message. The Quicken Desktop App works fine (Windows).

The problem started appearing after Quicken Support helped me with another issue with the Quicken Cloud Data. I submitted feedback from the Quicken Web, but haven't heard anything yet. Is this a problem others are having?

Attached are screen captures of the error message. I am using the latest version of Quicken Premier.

Best Answer

Answers

• TomG1
    TomG1 Member ✭✭✭
    I am also getting this error with a Chase account.
  • TomG1
    TomG1 Member ✭✭✭
    Update. The issue, for me at least, seems to have resolved itself since my first post. Chase is syncing properly today.
  • the3roots
    the3roots Member ✭✭✭
    > @Tom said:
    > Update. The issue, for me at least, seems to have resolved itself since my first post. Chase is syncing properly today.

I still have the same problem. Chase sync's okay with my desktop Quicken. But, when I open the Quicken Web (Windows) or Quicken Mobile App (Android), I still get the same errors. They cannot connect to my Chase Visa account, even after putting in the correct UserID and Password.
  • the3roots
    the3roots Member ✭✭✭
    > @Quicken_Tyka said:
    > Hello @the3roots
    >
    > Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble.
    >
    > If you have not done so already, I would next perform the steps outlined here.
    >
    > Please let me know if the trouble persists after completing the steps or if they resolve the issue.
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > -Quicken Tyka

Yes, the first option "removing the account from Mobile/Web sync then syncing it again" worked the first time. Everything looks good in the Mobile App and Quicken Web.

Thank you very much, @Quicken_Tyka
This discussion has been closed.