PNC Sync Cloud Issue

jrsygrl926
jrsygrl926 Member ✭✭
I am having issues with PNC Checking & Credit card not syncing to the cloud. I am very frustrated that it doesn't match to desktop. This is the only account that does this. I've reset the accounts and cloud data. Then it works for a little while then goes what back to its old self again.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Hello @jrsygrl926

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I have a few questions to better help me understand what could be happening.

Do you ever receive any error messages when attempting to sync?
    If not, in what is it not syncing, is new information missing? 
    Are you entering information on the mobile app and syncing to the desktop or is it strictly details from the desktop that is not available on the mobile app?

Last, please navigate to Help > About Quicken on the desktop version and provide the release that you are currently running.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • jrsygrl926
    jrsygrl926 Member ✭✭
    No Sync errors. Just when I go into the Quicken the app duplicated transactions. Then I have to reset the PNC credit card again and again. On the desktop version which I have a subscription all information is correct. When I go into mobile is when its not correct.
This discussion has been closed.