Quicken Mac errors connecting to credit union, then errors with new password, then works

I’m having a repeated issue with downloading from my credit union. Version 5.17.6 (Build 517.34958.100).

Step 1: I notice that I’m getting error -30/103 during downloads from my credit union.

Step 2: I click the [/!\ Resolve] button in that dialog. That asks for my username and password. I give it the correct username and password.

Step 3: Quicken gives me an error, AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR, CP_ACCOUNT_NOT_FOUND.

Step 4: I close the error dialog and quit Quicken. I restart Quicken.

Step 5: Downloading from my credit union then works.

Note that these steps resolve the issue 100% of the time. However, it stays working for maybe half a week, at which point it breaks again and I have to do all these steps again.

This is silly. Can Quicken please be fixed so that it stays working without me having to follow these steps over and over?

Answers

• Avi Dee
    Avi Dee Member ✭✭
    To be clear, if I do not do these steps, the broken connection gets better on its own maybe 20% of the time. On the other hand, every single time I do these steps, even though they cause an error to show, it resolves the online downloads issue.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Avi Dee

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you have not done so already, I would start by following the steps outlined here.

Please let us know if these steps work to correct the issue or if the trouble persists.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Avi Dee
    Avi Dee Member ✭✭
    That does not fix the issue.

Now, every time I hit the sync button, it *says* that it retrieved 5 transactions (it always says 5, no more, no less) but no new transactions ever actually show up.
  • Avi Dee
    Avi Dee Member ✭✭
    I now can no longer retrieve *any* transactions from my FI. It always says it succeeds, but nothing ever shows up. My FI has “security questions”, but Quicken never relays those to me, and I never answer them.

Help! This is my main FI, and having Quicken no longer download transactions from it is a real problem.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @Avi Dee  While this forum is a great resource for users to help fellow users, and the Quicken moderators can sometimes help resolve questions, I'd suggest that you contact Quicken Support for help with your problem. If you use their phone support (weekdays only), the support agent can screen share your Mac as you walk through the issue so they can try to resolve it with you (or escalate it if the problem is specific to your financial institution).
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.