Lifetime Planner - Blank screen?

lhenson324
lhenson324 Member ✭✭
My Lifetime Planner screen is blank except for the Change Assumptions and Explore What Ifs options. If I choose Change Assumptions I can see the data is still there, but the screen below is blank. I am using Quicken Premier R28.24 and it is a recent occurrence. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Best Answer

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I suggest you perform a clean uninstall, install and update.  If you haven’t already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken 

If the issue persists, I suggest you review: https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows
  • lhenson324
    lhenson324 Member ✭✭
    I didn’t even have to do the clean uninstall I just did a regular uninstall and then went to quicken.com and reinstalled it and the Mondo patch critical!
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    I didn’t even have to do the clean uninstall I just did a regular uninstall and then went to quicken.com and reinstalled it and the Mondo patch critical!
    If you're using the Quicken Subscription, you did do the clean uninstall, install, and update.
  • lhenson324
    lhenson324 Member ✭✭
    Well I didn’t have to download any program I went to my settings apps chose Quicken and uninstall like any other program. When I clicked on that link it said something about a clean uninstall you had to download something. But I appreciate the help! It worked so thank you.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Well I didn’t have to download any program I went to my settings apps chose Quicken and uninstall like any other program. When I clicked on that link it said something about a clean uninstall you had to download something. But I appreciate the help! It worked so thank you.
    You appear to have followed the instructions provided without comprehending what you read.  You're welcome.
This discussion has been closed.