Costco Mastercard download works then stops

I am using Canadian version of Mac. I can successfully set up automatic down load for my Costco MasterCard and a couple of days later it stops downloading. I go back in and "change connection method" and it works again....but only for a day or two. Has anyone seen this?

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @PaulG

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble with 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

Do you receive any error messages at any point? Do you complete the process of changing the connection type? If so what is the current connection type being used?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • PaulG
    PaulG Member ✭✭
    No error message, each time I change connection type, it connects and downloads as usual. Then one day it just stops. I do not see this behaviour with any other banks. I deal with.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @PaulG

Thank you for the response and for the additional details.

If you have not done so already, I would take a look at the steps outlined Here.

This article does state that it's for 101/103 errors but these steps may remedy the issue that you're experiencing.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • PaulG
    PaulG Member ✭✭
    Okay thanks...will give it a try
  • PaulG
    PaulG Member ✭✭
    IT did not work....
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @PaulG

Thank you for giving those previous steps a try and letting me know the results, although I apologize they did not work to correct the issue.

I would next reset the Quicken cloud.
    1. Go to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services.
    2. In the Cloud Account section, click Reset.
    This process may cause the transactions to download or may return an error message upon completion. If you receive an error message please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • PaulG
    PaulG Member ✭✭
    Okay hit reset...will let you know if the connection holds. Thanks!
  • PaulG
    PaulG Member ✭✭
    I did receive and error message but pressed TRY AGIAN and it completed without error.
  • PaulG
    PaulG Member ✭✭
    It did not work. I pressed reset again this time without error so lets see if that works.
  • PaulG
    PaulG Member ✭✭
    Unfortunately it did not work. I press "Change Connection Type" and set it up again. It works for a day or two and I have to repeat he process to get it toileting work again.
  • PaulG
    PaulG Member ✭✭
    *to.....Freudian slip!
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @PaulG

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.