Online Investment updates not working.

Investments are no longer updating as of September 1.
Using Version 5.17.6 (Build 517.34958.100)

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @rlhill

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have a few questions to better help me understand what could be happening.

First, are you referring to your investment accounts or quotes?

If investment/brokerage accounts what is the name of the financial institution? Are you receiving any errors when attempting to update?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • rlhill
    rlhill Member ✭✭
    Thank you for your response.

I have investments that up until September 1st Would update 3 - 4 hours after the markets closed (effectively once a day).
    I receive no errors but no update either. These are all mutual funds held at HSB and other than updating Quicken whenever requested nothing has changed.
    Again the last successful update was August 31.

I have just gone into each security and selected rebuild [price] history, but each reports that the security is "unknown" and when I go into security overview Investing.quicken reports - "no results found".

Thanks for any help you can offer.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @rlhill

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

To further clarify, is this issue with downloading transactions or with quotes or both?

Is this issue happening with brokerage accounts and you are missing transactions are not being downloaded?

If the issue is only related to quotes, can you please provide the ticker for a few of the quotes that are not updating?

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • rlhill
    rlhill Member ✭✭
    Hi Tyka;

It is with quotes.

Here are some of them:
    HSB602, HSB603, HSB604, HSB616

These were all updating prior to September 1st.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @rlhill

Thank you for the response and for clarifying what area you are experiencing this trouble with.

When I attempt to add any of the securities that have been shown, I do not see them being listed as available, this would indicate that these are not supported by our quote provider.

I would recommend navigating to Help > Report a Problem to report this issue. This report will not receive a response but will help contribute to the research of this issue.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • rlhill
    rlhill Member ✭✭
    Okay, thank you.
    I did report this problem a week ago and have now done so again.
  • RalphS
    RalphS Member ✭✭
    Any resolution to the problem.. I have heard Quicken gets its updates from Cannex and I don't see HSBC on their list of funds.

https://www.cannex.com/public/fund01e.html
  • deanesfield
    deanesfield Mac Beta, Canada Beta Beta
    @rlhill: I recall a year or two back that I had I had a couple of funds that dropped off the Cannex list and I reported it to the securities management company and they added to the list after a few days. You might also try the prefix mutual: as in mutual:HSB602.
    HTH
  • rlhill
    rlhill Member ✭✭
    @deanesfield Thanks for the suggestion, but no change. @RalphS no resolution yet. You are correct, there are no HSBC funds listed on the Cannex link.
    Thanks again to all.
This discussion has been closed.