Nationwide Insurance Bill

shubach87
shubach87 Member ✭✭
I am trying to add Nationwide Insurance to my Bills and it is not allowing it. I am using the same UN/PW that I use to sign on at nationwide.com, but when trying to log in from quicken it gets stuck at trying to sign in and then will eventually time out and say something went wrong.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @scuback87,
    Thank you for posting about your concern.
    We do not quite yet have enough information to be effective in helping you troubleshoot this.
    When you get to the point where "...[it] says something went wrong" - what is the exact error message you are getting, please? Is there an error code, if so, what is the code?
    And what version of the Quicken software are you running on your computer? (Quicken > About Quicken = you'll get a pop-up box that names the Version and Build that you are on now.)

Please post back to this thread with additional information or you are welcome to contact support directly for help.

• shubach87
    shubach87 Member ✭✭
    Hugh,

I am running 2020 premiere subscription (Version 5.17.6 (Build 517.34958.100)).

There is no error code. It just says an unexpected error has occurred. Something went wrong. Report a Problem
    An unexpected error occurered when updating this eBiller. Try again tomorrow.
  • Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @shubach87 Thank you for posting the additional details of your situation (and the screen shot is very helpful too).

At this point, please contact support directly as the support personnel have additional internal tools to check to help you further.
  • shubach87
    shubach87 Member ✭✭
    Hugh,

After contacting support, they were unable to fix my issue at the time but did say they would get with Nationwide to see if it was on there and and to wait 48 hours and try again. It has now been more than 48 hours and I am still unable to add Nationwide to my bills.

What is my next step now?
This discussion has been closed.