Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Since the update dated 09/14/2020, I get overdue (in red) notices in my register after a one step up

See the above question

Best Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @James McCann,

You are most welcome!

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Hi @James McCann,

Can you give us some additional information so we can help you?

Are these problems related to bank accounts, credit cards, loans, or all of the above types of accounts?  Which types of register transactions are showing "overdue notices" and which type of icons are appearing?  Is this affecting one account or more than one?  Which financial institutions are involved?

Let us know and we'll take it from there.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • All paid accounts are listed on the home page, both as paid in black and in red as overdue. This occurs after one step update. I use IGNORE to cancel the red ones but they reappear if I one step update again.
    This happened after I updated on Sept 14
  • Will try these steps and advise, Thanks
  • That did it ! Thank you very much, Frank
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @James McCann,

You are most welcome!

Frankx

This discussion has been closed.