Why is santander bank not downloading. its been about one week

Santander bank stopped downloading about one week ago.

Best Answer

Answers

• Hello @bruce speca,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

We may need more information in order to better assist you.

Could you please provide which version release of Quicken you are currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken
    Also, are you receiving any error messages or codes when attempting to download new transactions?

Please, check back and let us know!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• bruce speca
    bruce speca Member ✭✭
    Operating on an iMac which is current with software (Catalina) and am up to date on Quicken as well (5.17.6). I do believe I received a notice about a week ago stating that there were download issues with Santander but nothing since and no error messages. I have tried to deactivate downloads and then add the accounts and link but that did not help. I am just entering manually at this time. I did check the Community but did not see anything recent re santander issues. Thank you
    Bruce
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2021
    Thank you for the additional information.

In that case, I recommend creating a new (test) file and try adding the account brand new to see if you receive the same result in the test file. If needed, please, review this support article for instructions on how to create a new file and how to switch back to your original file after.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• bruce speca
    bruce speca Member ✭✭
    Ok, tried that and nothing downloaded. So it must be a connectivity issue between santander and quicken
  • bruce speca
    bruce speca Member ✭✭
    thank you
  • You're welcome! :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.