Unable to Sync TIAA Bank for week with error CC-501

QTELKSTER
QTELKSTER Member ✭✭
For at least 3 weeks I have not been able to sync my TIAA Bank account. I know that TIAA stated that "Due to the recent volatility, we've made changes to our online systems that prioritize your access to TIAA's website. As a result, you'll only be able to sync your Quicken/Mint account from 6:00pm to 9:00am ET Monday - Saturday and all day on Sunday." However syncing does not work during those hours and I have been constantly getting error CC-501. Appreciate any help as this has been working for years. I have tried resetting the Online Express Web Connection that did not work and have even tried deleting account and re-adding it, but that failed to connect as well. Was able to restore the account by one lucky sync on August 29th. Since then I have not been getting error CC-501 every I try syncing TIAA Bank during hours specified.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2020
    Hello @QTELKSTER,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

As stated in this error-specific support article regarding error CC-501, if the issue persists for more than 24 hours, you will need to contact Quicken Support for further assistance. This error will require our support agents to collect and review your log files and likely file an escalation to have it resolved.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• QTELKSTER
    QTELKSTER Member ✭✭
    Will reach out to support as this has been happening for weeks.
  • Fud
    Fud Member ✭✭
    A Quicken support person spent a heroic 2 3/4 hours in phone with me, trying everything he and his colleagues could come up with to synch Q and TIAA Bank. He finally had to give up. It MUST be sourced with the Bank. TIAA - please focus effort to solve this long-term frustration.
This discussion has been closed.