Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

Does Southside Bank let me update to Quicken?

I am thinking of switching to Southside Bank

Best Answers

• BKBK Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 27 Accepted Answer
    Southside Bank is listed when you try to add a checking account (Tools > Add Account) with the connection methods of Express Web Connect and Web Connect and URL of southside.com.  So most likely yes.  Since their website does not say anything about Quicken it would be a good idea to contact Southside with that question just to be sure.
    - Q Win Deluxe user since 2010, US Subs R28.24
    - I don't use Sync, Cloud, Mobile, Web, Bill Pay/Mgr
    - Techie, Win10 Pro x64 v2004
  • Quicken FranciscoQuicken Francisco Moderator mod
    edited September 29 Accepted Answer

Hello @ulrichson1

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. Yes Southside Bank is does support web connect downloads allowing you to download your transactions directly into quicken. In case you have any questions about any other banks you may be thinking of, I'll leave a link down below to double check.

https://www.intuit.com/content/dam/intuit/intuitcom/partners/documents/financial-institution/icom-partners-ofx-fi-list-quicken-windows.pdf

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• BKBK Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 27 Accepted Answer
    Southside Bank is listed when you try to add a checking account (Tools > Add Account) with the connection methods of Express Web Connect and Web Connect and URL of southside.com.  So most likely yes.  Since their website does not say anything about Quicken it would be a good idea to contact Southside with that question just to be sure.
    - Q Win Deluxe user since 2010, US Subs R28.24
    - I don't use Sync, Cloud, Mobile, Web, Bill Pay/Mgr
    - Techie, Win10 Pro x64 v2004
  • Quicken FranciscoQuicken Francisco Moderator mod
    edited September 29 Accepted Answer

Hello @ulrichson1

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. Yes Southside Bank is does support web connect downloads allowing you to download your transactions directly into quicken. In case you have any questions about any other banks you may be thinking of, I'll leave a link down below to double check.

https://www.intuit.com/content/dam/intuit/intuitcom/partners/documents/financial-institution/icom-partners-ofx-fi-list-quicken-windows.pdf

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco