Quicken Mobile for iOS

Leslie Jones
Leslie Jones Member ✭✭✭
2 questions:
1) is this a free app?
2) can I enter transactions in it and have it sync to my account?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2020
    Hello @Leslie Jones,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your questions.
    1. Yes, it is a free companion app with an active subscription for the main desktop program.
    2. Yes, you can sync to and from with the mobile and desktop app.
    Please, review this support article and this helpful link here for more information on this topic.

I hope this helps and let us know if you have any additional questions!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Leslie Jones
    Leslie Jones Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks very much for your answer. Do I have to have all my accounts setup for automatic download in order to sync? None of mine are.
  • You're welcome! And no, you can sync manual accounts as well as long as your subscription is active.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Leslie Jones
    Leslie Jones Member ✭✭✭
    Sorry for so many questions. How long does it take for things I enter on the mobile app to show up on my desktop?
  • Leslie Jones
    Leslie Jones Member ✭✭✭
    @NotACPA, the problem I am having is I deliberately added a $10 transaction to mobile. It eventually showed up on my desktop. I deleted it on my desktop and it remains on my mobile. If I select Sync to Mobile on my desktop, the $10 Test transaction doesn't show up again. Any suggestions are welcome.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transaction actions ONLY move between the Mobile and the desktop when YOU initiate a synch.
    Have you done a synch since you deleted, on the desktop, that transaction?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• I'm using Quicken Deluxe on my desktop and just started using Quicken Mobile (QM) for ioS. I've synced my accounts from the desktop; however, when I go to my list of Accounts on QM and click on one, the only thing it displays is an "Active" status. There are no transactions displaying for any Account.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @thejackso

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you have not done so already, I would start by resetting the Quicken cloud.

1.  Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID Sync & Alerts

2.  Click the link to “Reset your cloud data”

You will need to sign out of the mobile app and sign back in once the reset has completed.

Please let me know if the trouble persists after completing this step.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • njpaisley
    njpaisley Member ✭✭
    > @Leslie Jones said:
    > 2 questions:
    > 1) is this a free app?
    > 2) can I enter transactions in it and have it sync to my account?

Please let us know if the app is working quickly on your phone. Tell us if it’s slow.
This discussion has been closed.