Wrong category, sometimes...

Options
Anyone else?

I just searched for all transactions in a mutual fund, from 1996 to today, that contain "Account Maintenance Fee $12.50" in the memo field.

The search results screen shows the category for almost every of those transactions as Realized Gain but when looking at the individual transactions there is no such category selected for ANY of the transactions.

Is there a way to correct/change this? What is causing this?

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @NCFM80

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have a few additional questions to help me understand what could be happening.

First, are the transactions in question downloaded transactions, or were they entered manually?

It is unclear to me where this occurring, whether this is a register, report, or somewhere else. Can you please capture a screenshot of what you are seeing? It is unclear to me where this occurring, whether this is a register, report, or somewhere else.

If you need help capturing a screenshot, please see the information available here.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~