Santander Mortgages

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Has anyone else had their Loans magically Paid Off?.

Comments

• NoCo
    NoCo Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have this issue with my Santander Bank Mortgages. When I update Quicken, Quicken seems to download the wrong "online balance" then automatically adds an adjustment in the amount of the difference. Its been happening for the past couple days, after I updated to 15.18.0 or 15.18.1.

Version 5.18.2 (Build 518.35919.100)
    macOS 10.15.5
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Hello @NoCo

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble.

I would like to perform a test to help isolate where the issue is coming from, this will involve creating a new file and attempting to adding the accounts there to see if we get the correct balances.

To create a test file please navigate to File > New > Get Started and attempt to add the loan from Santander. 

Once the account has been added, do you see the correct balance or the same balance as in the original file?

Please let me know!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • cweigert
    cweigert Member
    Options
    It looks like this was fixed in the latest release.
  • NoCo
    NoCo Member ✭✭
    Options
    @Quicken_Tyka I created a new file and the problem is the same. The issue is one of my two mortgages with Santander, downloads my Checking account online balance, instead of the mortgage online balance. See below
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @NoCo

Thank you for the response and let me know the results of the test file.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further and offer a solution.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.