Why did Millliman Benefits quotes stop after update on 10/29/20?

I never could get transactions from MB but after the last update I don't get mutual fund prices.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milliman appears to ONLY offer downloads via Web Connect, where you initiate the download from their website into Q.
    Is that how you've previously been downloading?
    Milliman    http://www.milliman.com/home/index.php    (888) 281-6387    https://www.yourbenefitsite.com/education/    ACTIVE         401K&WEB-CONNECT    

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• darrellhenke
    darrellhenke Member ✭✭
    I never had to do this. I only updated quotes not transactions. This is a 403b and a bank. I never had a way to download files that I know of. The link did not work with Firefox. Again it is MillimanBenefits.com not Milliman.com I just set the account up manually last year and entered the Fund tickers and it always updated prices at closing until I updated Quicken this week.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Milliman entry in Q appears to include the Benefits  portion  also.
    See this link,  with the Milliman.com URL.

• darrellhenke
    darrellhenke Member ✭✭
    I'm on that site quite often and have never seen a download feature. Like I said the Quicken quotes stopped after v 5.18.2. I'll call Milliman tomorrow and ask. I was on a chat with Quicken support and after I refused to go to an older data file she said that there were other reports of quotes not working after the update.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try adding a new, fictitious Milliman Benefits account to your file.  It's possible that Milliman has dropped support for QMac, while maintaining it for QWin.

• darrellhenke
    darrellhenke Member ✭✭
    Thanks I did notice you were on Windows. Yes I tried yesterday to set up another new account. I never could set up direct connect. My account was imported last year from Q2007 for Mac. My Q2007 would not update quotes but Q2020 would until 10/29/20.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you download quotes, and transactions, into other accounts in Q?
    Also, see if you can find, on your Mac, a file named FIDIR.TXT.  That where Q stores all of the info about "Participating Financial Institutions".  When you find it, open it with a TEXT editor (not MS Word, or anything like that) and search for the word MILLIMAN.  What did you find?

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    WAIT A MINUTE!!! 10-29-20 (October 29th, 2020),isn't for another 25 days. SO, what are you really saying?

• darrellhenke
    darrellhenke Member ✭✭
    Sorry 9/29. I'm going to see if it updates tomorrow nite. Then look into it.
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.