My quicken only shows transactions up to 2009 and I can't get anything more current.

I can't get anything more current. The information is in the program because it gives me the correct balance. How do I get back to the current information?

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Simpson,

Can you give us a little more information so that we have some facts to go by.

Also, what versions of both Quicken and Windows are you using.  And is this a problem with just one Quicken register/account, or is it affecting ALL of your registers/accounts in Quicken?

Get back to us and we'll see where that takes us.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Simpson
    Simpson Member
    I have Windows 10 and Quicken basic 2018. I opened my quicken one day and all data from 2009 forward was gone. I believe it is still in the program since it shows the correct balance on my checking account. It is only this account where data is missing.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Simpson

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble.

To make sure we rule out everything that we can to get to the bottom of this issue, can you confirm that the register of the missing transactions is not being sorted.

For example, if the date range is changed to a date prior to there being transactions in the account, it will appear as though the transactions are now missing.

Please confirm that the filter shows "All Dates" "Any Type" and "All Transactions" and is sorted by date as shown below.

Im Missing Some Transactions or New Transactions Did Not Download From My Bank Quicken for Windows

Please let me know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Simpson
    Simpson Member
    I got your response and when I sent you a reply it didn't go through. I sent it again and I don't know if it got through. what I said was that the first box said any field, the second said contains, the third box says nothing and there is no arrow to find options.
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    You can't reply to emails.  Reply on your other post here

[Edited-Removed Self-Referencing Link]

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What type of account is this ?
    If you are viewing the Register - this is what you should be seeing....
    Checking acct -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.