Specialized Loan Servicing and creating ebill

I refinanced my mortgage and now CMC Funding which is part of Specialized Loan Servicing services the loan. I can login to the website directly and I can create a loan to which quicken successfully syncs. However, when I try to create a new bill to track in Bills & Income, Quicken times out after I add the login credentials. Is there something incongruent with the CMC part of SLS?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @jdlong2j

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response. 

As this bill has not been able to be added I am unable to locate this bill on the biller profile to be able to provide any additional details.

At any point do you receive any error message? This will help me to be better able to assist. 

Please let me know!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • jdlong2j
    jdlong2j Member ✭✭
    My steps:
    Bills & Income > New Bill > eBill > choose - 'Specialized Loan Servicing' > (enter my login info) > (Getting eBill Login Information - Logging in to eBiller) > (wait about 3 minutes): result 'An unexpected error has occurred when updating this eBiller. Try again tomorrow.'

I have tried for about a week or so.
    I can login in to the servicer website directly AND my loan setup in quicken was successful, but I wonder about Quicken ebill and my servicer 'CMC Funding by Specialized Loan Services, LLC'?
    John
This discussion has been closed.