Problems with the new Bill Manger

Options
Any one having trouble with the new Bill Manager (replacement for Bill Pay) I would like to vote for bringing back Bill Pay. I have had many problems with this new Bill Manager including being locked out of vender website (BMW), a payment failure one day before due date, and a payment that never went through resulting in substantial penalty.
Please bring back Bill Pay, I never had any of these issues in the 20+ years of using Quicken

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @sbrundrett

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to provide your feedback, although I apologize for the frustration that the discontinuation of Quicken Bill Pay has caused.

Quicken Bill Pay is a service provided and managed by a third party company named "Metavante".  Unfortunately, they have decided to discontinue this service.

To close the gap and ensure Quicken Members still can create and send bill payments through Quicken, we developed the new Quicken Bill Manager feature.

We understand how essential it is for bill payment services to "get it right" so our Teams focused on building a rock-solid foundation to add additional features and services as quickly as possible. 

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to visit and bookmark this announcementThis will ensure that you will be notified of any changes or updates to the Quicken Bill Manager program as soon as more features are built and become available.

In the meantime, many users report having success using bill pay services through their bank. I would consider reaching out to your financial institutions to inquire whether they support Direct Connect Bill Pay with Quicken. This will provide a bill pay experience similar to that of Quicken Bill Pay.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • sjrily
    sjrily Member ✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Options
    [Removed-Speculation/Unhelpful] 

The latest failure of this patchwork "solution" is the error "Quicken was unable to process your payment because [biller name] will not accept your [account type] account ending in [account number] as a method of payment. Your payment has been canceled."

There is no problem with my account. The problem is that I have a personal and a business checking account set up as payment options on my biller's website, but Quicken's "new and improved" payment method of logging in to a https website can't deal with having to select a payment method - and it can't enter a pin or code that many websites use as a security measure.

[Removed-Argumentative] 
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Hello @sjrily

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review the online biller profile to help resolve your issue.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.