Can't sync Chase accts on mobile password error (cc-503)

Options
philk22
philk22 Member ✭✭
My password for chase is correct but continue to get this error when trying to add accts to my mobile sync There is also a link to correct your acct info but it does nothing

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @philk22,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Since you are receiving the error from within the Mobile app, I suggest you try to reset your cloud data by following the steps below.
    1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Mobile & Web
    4. Make sure sync shows is ON and click on Reset your cloud data (see below)
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes and/or if you have any additional questions!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• philk22
    philk22 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Sorry i was not very clear. But my problem is with adding these accts on my desktop version. Where you enable accts for mobile and web access. Its gives me the password incorrect error for my chase accts.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Thank you for clarifying!

Are you receiving the error only when you try to add them for Mobile and Web access or do you receive the error when performing a One Step Update as well?

Also, is the password prefilled by using the Password Vault, or are you typing in the password?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• philk22
    philk22 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am receiving the error when trying to add them to mobile and web access only. No problem with one step updates. the password is prefilled with the password vault. I have also tried typing it in and that does not work either
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Thank you.

In that case, I do still suggest that you follow the steps to reset your cloud data. However, before doing so, please sign out of your Mobile app, then follow the steps to reset cloud data. If that successfully resets, then try adding the accounts again before signing back into your Mobile app.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• philk22
    philk22 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Still unable to add chase accts to mobile access
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Thank you for following up.

Unfortunately, since the previous steps provided have failed thus far, at this point, I would recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support instead, for more extensive troubleshooting and possible escalation if they see fit.

I do apologize that my efforts from the Community were unable to resolve this for you.

-Quicken Anja

• philk22
    philk22 Member ✭✭
    Options
    No problem thank you for your help
This discussion has been closed.