Unable to Create Vendor Bill or Customer Invoice

Options
When I try to Create a New Vendor Bill or Customer Invoice in Home & Business, I get message "You first need to create a Bills/Payables account." But I have all accounts setup - it just isn't recognizing them. If I do setup a new Payables account, it doesn't recognize it either.
Been using Home & Business for 7 years. This is my first major problem that Quicken chat and phone help could not find a solution to after 4 hours of trying. Anyone have any suggestions? Rob

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Rob Aird

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have a few questions to help me understand what could be causing this behavior.

First, please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running. 

May I also ask that you please confirm where the Quicken data file stored? If you need assistance in locating the Quicken data file, please see the link below

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-find-quicken-data-file-quicken-windows

Do you see any mention of Dropbox, iCloud, or One Drive in the file location? Saving the file to a cloud drive may cause issues like what you have described.

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Rob Aird
    Rob Aird Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for your response Tyka,

I have Home & Business R25.24 - Build 27.1.25.24

File location does show OneDrive.

Hope you have a remedy. Unable to do many business transactions at present.

Cheers

Rob
This discussion has been closed.