Bank of America Continues to Disconnect After an Account Update

Options
On this site there are instructions on how to reset Bank of America downloads: Display all Accounts, Disconnect all Accounts, Go to Keychain Access and delete all Quicken BoA login passwords, go back to Quicken and carefully reconnect everything. I do this and it works—but only once. The next time I enter Quicken and click to update all my accounts, the window opens showing that all my other accounts updated, but the BoA accounts did not. Is this a Quicken bug or something specific to BoA? Is there a fix?

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Randall Godfrey

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

To confirm I'm understanding the issue correctly, once you close Quicken the accounts are disconnected. Does this mean, that if you open settings in the bottom right-hand corner there is no connection type listed?

If not, by disconnected od you mean you receiving an error message when attempting to update the transactions?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Randall Godfrey
    Randall Godfrey Member ✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Hi, and thanks for responding. No, settings still show the accounts as connected and downloading transactions. What happens, is when I refresh my accounts, all other connected accounts connect and refresh, downloading any new transactions. The Bank of America accounts do nothing. The status window opens and the BoA accounts show a green light, but the last update was when I last reconnected everything. (See the attached screenshot.) If I try to refresh again, I get the same result. When I go to the settings on these accounts, it shows them still connected, and as I said previously, I have to disconnect them and reconnect them to get it to download—once.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Randall Godfrey

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I was taking a look and that is quite odd you can only get one download before you're unable to again. I believe in this case the best case would be to take a look at the logs. I recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone so they're able to take any additional troubleshooting and take a look at logs so we can find out exactly what's happening. I'll also leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• Randall Godfrey
    Options
    I will be away for a week but will contact Quicken Support when I return.
  • Alex107
    Alex107 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Similar issue with BofA (Connect issue, advised to contact Quicken).
    Doing download transactions from BofA manually.
    Will wait a bit, as it already reported.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @Alex107  Just FYI, the fact that an issue someone was having was posted here on this forum does not mean it's "reported" in the sense of being documented and turned over the to the developers to fix. If a session with Quicken Support concludes there is a problem at Quicken's end, they can escalate it for attention, but anecdotal posts here will not trigger any action.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.