oops. Did you mistype your login?

Sam O
Sam O Member ✭✭
I have not been able to download transaction since converting to the new online banking for Peachstate FCU

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it ONLY that FCU that you can't download from?
    Also, what Q product are you running and what BUILD of that product?  This info can be found at HELP, About Quicken.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Sam O
    Sam O Member ✭✭
    I am using R29.22 build 27.1.29.22. It is only my saving and checking accounts not working.Browser and mobile app work fine. The FCU changed the online banking. FCU told me it was a Quicken issue.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    SO, the FCU changed their online banking functions ... but it's Quicken's responsibility to fix it??
    That MIGHT be a true statement ... but per the contract between Q and the FCU, the FCU is required to notify Q IN A TIMELY MANNER of changes to the website that will impact Q.
    It would appear that the FCU didn't do that ... so now the FCU's customers have an issue with downloading until Q makes all of the updates to all of the other Financial Institutions (who DID notify Q in a timely manner of their changes) and gets around to Peachstate FCU.
    Your FCU appears to support both Express Web Connect (which you seem to have been using) and Web Connect for downloads into Q.
    SO, in the meanwhile, you'll need to log into the FCU's website and initiate the downloads (probably one download for each account) until it's Peachstates turn in line to get addressed.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Sam O
    Sam O Member ✭✭
    Not the answer that I expected but one that I thought I would receive. I will be sure to express my concerns with Peachstate FCU. thanks for the info.
This discussion has been closed.