Home Quicken for Mac Registers & Transactions (Mac)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Why aren't Zelle transactions downloading?

Whenever I updated and refresh my accounts, Im noticing that Zelle transactions never download. I am having to enter them manually. What is the fix for this? (MacBook Pro running Catalina 10.15.6)

Answers

• BoatnmaniacBoatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    @T103 - Zelle is not a supported financial institution so there will not be transactions downloaded from Zelle.  Zelle would need to contract with Quicken in order for Quicken to support Zelle.  Whether or not to contract with Quicken is solely in the financial institution's court.
    Or, are you saying that Zelle transactions made to/from your bank(s) are not downloading with the other transactions from your bank(s)?
    (QW Premier Subscription: R31.20 on Windows 10)
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Zelle isn't a bank, credit union, brokerage, credit card, etc ... so it will NEVER be a "supported financial institution".
    Zelle is a payment service that processes transactions for those financial institutions.
    SO, you can't download from Zelle directly, but are your transactions NOT showing up at the banks/cards/etc that Zelle services?
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • T103T103 Member ✭✭
    Sorry, let me clarify. Once Zelle transactions post to my bank account, Quicken wont download them.
  • BoatnmaniacBoatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    T103 said:
    Sorry, let me clarify. Once Zelle transactions post to my bank account, Quicken wont download them.
    Thanks for the clarification.  So, are you saying that the transactions don't download when you are expecting them to download or that they don't download at all?
    (QW Premier Subscription: R31.20 on Windows 10)
  • Quicken HughQuicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @T103,
    Thanks for posting about your concern. Let's see if we can try to help you resolve this.
    What bank are we talking about? Once the One Step Update completes, do you get any sort of error message? If so, exactly what does the error message say, please? 
  • Chris_QPWChris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Are you saying that transactions posted at the same time that aren't from Zelle download fine at the same time the ones form Zelle don't?

From Quicken's standpoint, it wouldn't know the difference between them.
    (I'm using the latest Quicken subscription version)
  • T103T103 Member ✭✭
    > @Boatnmaniac said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Thanks for the clarification.  So, are you saying that the transactions don't download when you are expecting them to download or that they don't download at all?

Correct, they aren't downloading at all. Not even days later.
  • T103T103 Member ✭✭
    > @Chris_QPW said:
    > Are you saying that transactions posted at the same time that aren't from Zelle download fine at the same time the ones form Zelle don't?
    >
    > From Quicken's standpoint, it wouldn't know the difference between them.

That's correct. > @Chris_QPW said:
    > Are you saying that transactions posted at the same time that aren't from Zelle download fine at the same time the ones form Zelle don't?
    >
    > From Quicken's standpoint, it wouldn't know the difference between them.

Yes, transactions from the same date all download just fine. Zelle wont download at all.
  • Chris_QPWChris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    @T103 Which financial institution is this?
    (I'm using the latest Quicken subscription version)
  • T103T103 Member ✭✭
    USAA Bank
This discussion has been closed.