PNC ccscrape.105:URL We do not recognize the aggregator IP address

Anyone else experiencing this error while attempting to download?

PNC ccscrape.105:URL We do not recognize the aggregator IP address

last successful download was 10/23

thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    I personally am not receiving this error (don't bank with PNC), but I can tell from the wording of the message that this error is related to problems upstream from your computer.

In this case, I suggest reaching out to official Quicken support for assistance. They (versus fellow users)  have better tools to help you/ability to report problems to Quicken's service provider if need be. They also will let you know if user action is required on your end:

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

FYI: When pulling up the current support link to provide here, it appears PNC is having multiple issues right now: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7882512/new-10-26-20-pnc-returns-cc-502-error#latest
  • Thank you John.

I have received a couple errors with the PNC accounts over the last couple months. I spoke with PNC and they did know about some issues.
  • ToGo109
    ToGo109 Member ✭✭✭
    I have not been able to download from PNC credit cards for over a week. I contacted PNC about it and they were aware of the problem and said they were working on it. It's still not fixed. Today I hit the "resolve" button and was asked to input my username and password. It then sent my phone a code. This is the message I got after putting in the code:

name: (null)
    email: (null)
    date: 2020-10-30 06:58:52 (America/New_York)
    date: 2020-10-30 10:58:52 (GMT)
    date: 2020-10-30 03:58:52 (PST)
    Product: Quicken
    Version: 5.18.2
    Build: 518.35919.100
    Sync: Disabled
    Cloud status: 32
    Intuit user id: 386994631
    Mint data set name: (null)
    Mint data set id: (null)
    QCS user name: tgoldsmith109@verizon.net
    (personal data removed)

errors count: 1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    error #1
    level: 4 (Debug = 0, Critical = 6)

description:
    add account error

suggestion:
    Try again later.

system description:
    institution login: can't setup (aggregator error)

BID: 7138

FI name: PNC Bank - Web Connect

response:
    (null)

poll response:
    {
    "status" : "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR",
    "aggregators" : [
    {
    "cpAggStatusDetail" : "Retry. Function is unavailable at this time while posting OTP code",
    "isProcessing" : false,
    "aggStatus" : "FI_TIMEOUT",
    "cpAggStatusCode" : "ccscrape.102"
    }
    ],
    "mode" : "UPDATE_CREDENTIALS",
    "institutionLoginId" : "158161238610214913",
    "isProcessing" : false
    }

Thoughts?
  • mleustek
    mleustek Member
    Please provide an ETA on when the error with PNC bank (etc.) are going to be resolved. It is going on a week with no meaningful feedback on when the issue will be resolved. Without connectivity the value of Quicken is VERY low.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @mleustek  This isn't Quicken Support, so you aren't likely to get an answer to your question here. But even the phone Support reps are unlikely to have an answer, because these types of problems often involve multiple third parties (the financial institution and Intuit, who provides the connectivity services Quicken uses). So unfortunately the only answer to "when will it be fixed?" is "when it gets fixed." But it can still be helpful to take the time to call Quicken Support to go through the problem, because sometimes one problem gets solved and they don't know there's an ongoing problem affecting some users.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.