Edit account Financial Institution

blackketter
blackketter Member ✭✭
I have an incorrect Financial Institution listed for an account that I transferred from Quicken 2007. I see it under the title of the account and in the Hide and Show Accounts window, but I can't seem to edit it anywhere.

Anybody know how I can delete or edit this field?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    If the listed account name is wrong, you are free to rename it. While there are multiple ways to do it, the easiest might be to select the account in the sidebar, and click on Settings at the lower right. There, you can change the account name:

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Right-click on the account in the sidebar and choose Edit "account name" Settings. Assuming the account is already set up for downloads, click the Change Connection Type button in its Settings. Now you can search for and chance the associated financial institution. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    If the listed account name is wrong, you are free to rename it. While there are multiple ways to do it, the easiest might be to select the account in the sidebar, and click on Settings at the lower right. There, you can change the account name:

• blackketter
    blackketter Member ✭✭
    Thanks @RickO and @John_in_NC!

The account isn't downloaded, but if I go to the settings for the account and click on Set Up Transaction Download, I can edit that field without actually setting it up to download.

Done!
This discussion has been closed.