Quicken Account Sync Error

My bank accounts with Huntington wont sync with Quicken web using Quicken for Mac. I was able able to sync the accounts using Quicken on Windows but haven't had any luck since I switched to the Mac. What can be done to correct this?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited November 2020
    Hello @cjreinhart,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and providing a detailed description of your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken
    I recommend that you try to reset your Quicken Cloud. Doing so does not affect your data file nor other Cloud Accounts. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Sign out of Quicken on the Web 
    2. Open your Quicken program and navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    3. Preferences...
    4. Connected Services
    5. Click Reset 
    6. Once the reset completes, navigate to Mobile, Web & Alerts
    7. Click on the Accounts tab and select the accounts you would like to sync
    8. Click Update
    9. Sign back in on Quicken on the Web 
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Hi, I am running Quicken H&B 2020 (5.18.2). I tried what you suggested above and I am still having issues.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for trying the steps and following up, though I am sorry to hear that the issue persists.

Could you explain what exactly happens when trying to add the accounts to sync? Are you receiving an error message or code?

It may help to include any screenshots, if possible. If you would like to add screenshots but are not given the option to attach them, you can also try dragging and dropping them to your response.

Please, check back and let us know!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• This is what I get every time I update my accounts.
This discussion has been closed.