Permanently Changing budget amounts

Options
Before October started, I set my budget up and then by the end of the month, I noticed that I need to make some changed to the amounts that I budgeted. I made the changes on my October budget. When I started November I noticed that those changes made in October didn't carry over to My November Budget so I made the changes to my november budget. For and  [Removed] giggles I decided to look at my set up for december and the changes still aren't being made on my december budget. How do I make permanent changes to the amounts on my budget without having to redo the whole [Removed] budget.

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're using the Graph view and after you change the budgeted amount of a category, select the Budget amount options (aka the small gear icon just to the left of the allocated budget entry) and Apply...
  • Scooterlam
    Scooterlam SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Alternately, you can perform the same "copy forward" operation, that @Sherlock describes, in the budget's Annual View by selecting the cell you wish to copy forward and selecting the gear icon and Apply...

This discussion has been closed.