Having issue with downloading current transactions from Synchrony bank.

Options
I am unable to download the current activity transaction from Synchrony bank. I am able to download the past transactions. I am getting the error (OL-221-A).

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @mikehan50

What method are you using for downloads from Synchrony?  Also, what does "current activity" mean exactly (the last few days, weeks, etc.?)  Have you reviewed the guidance located at this LINK?

Let us know.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @mikehan50

What method are you using for downloads from Synchrony?  Also, what does "current activity" mean exactly (the last few days, weeks, etc.?)  Have you reviewed the guidance located at this LINK?

Let us know.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• MJ06812
    MJ06812 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. The last batch I was able to download was the 12/15 statement. I cannot download any transactions since then. Actually, Synchrony allows me to download "recent activity" but Quicken gives me an error when trying to open the file. It's been happening for about the past 6-8 weeks.
    Quicken Deluxe subscription, Win 10
This discussion has been closed.