Web Connect to PNC - [Edited-Clarity]

DaisyDoo
DaisyDoo Member ✭✭
It has been 2 weeks since the initial Alert was posted for the errors connecting to PNC Bank. And a week since the last update. Is this actually escalated ???

We need an resolution for this.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're other users. 
    We know no more about the issue than you do.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• DaisyDoo
    DaisyDoo Member ✭✭
    My comment is not towards other users, it is towards Quicken. I would expect them to be aware of what is posted in these comments. There is not an option to comment on the original alert thread.

I would also hope the continued pressure from the affected users might prompt them to work it a little harder. Squeaky wheel and all that.....
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a "Quicken Support" button on your Help Menu.  This forum is user to user ... NOT user to Quicken.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• PNC Returns CC-502/102, CC-508/108 & OL-292-B Error. This has been an issue for weeks. Please resolve this as it is impossible to balance my accounts until it is fixed
  • herbcohen
    herbcohen Member ✭✭
    Any update on the PNC Web Connect issue? It has been open for several weeks now. The other thread was closed.
  • yomatt
    yomatt Member
    I spoke with PNC Tier 3 support and they indicated they were sending the data but the Quicken / Intuit interface is not processing.

How is this being pursued by Quicken?
  • denney53
    denney53 Member ✭✭
    Well as of 12/3/20 the CC-508 has not been fix. Was on the phone with support yesterday for over an hour and they could not help!
  • DaisyDoo
    DaisyDoo Member ✭✭
    It's unclear why this is taking so long. When logging into PNC from a new source (alternate browser, different IP address, etc.) a dialog is presented to enter in the answer to one of the security questions.

Quicken handles this situation with other banks. I had to reset my Ally express-web-connect just the other day and the security question was presented in Quicken no problem. Not sure why they can't overcome this with PNC. Seems pretty basic to me.
This discussion has been closed.