How do I add a additional account to netxinvestors

I currently have several accounts with netxinvestors but when I try to add a new account to netxinvestors it just says "try again later"?

Best Answer

• klinedx
    klinedx Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Problem Solved
    Takes and extended logon with NetXinvestors.
    I am good

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @klinedx,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken
    Also, we may need some additional information in order to better assist you. Does the error message "try again later" that you're receiving also have an error code associated with it?

Please check back and let us know, thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• klinedx
    klinedx Member ✭✭
    Year 2020
    Version R29.16

Using Add account
    Select Netxinvestor
    Log on using existing ID and Password
    Sorry we encountered an error "Not your fault" ( No error code)
    Quicken is having trouble connection to Netxinvestor.
    Try Again Later

I can connect to Netxnvestor and update all of my other account, just can't add the new account.
  • klinedx
    klinedx Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Problem Solved
    Takes and extended logon with NetXinvestors.
    I am good
  • defterdar
    defterdar Member ✭✭
    Hi, I'm having the same problem with NetXInvestor (the Sorry we encountered an error "Not your fault" message). Can you please elaborate on how you solved this?
  • klinedx
    klinedx Member ✭✭
    When you log on to your account through NetXinvestors you need to have a 3 digit character org code, usually the first 3 digits of you account number. A logon ID and password.

When setting up a new NetXinvestor account in Quicken the logon for
    NetXinvestprs will be you 3 digit code plus your NetXinvestor logon combined into one logon id.

Password is the same as logging into NetXinvestors.
  • defterdar
    defterdar Member ✭✭
    Thanks. Looks like that doesnt work for me. Just to make sure I got your tip right:
    If the account begins with 1xx, and your NetX login ID is abcde, you're suggesting using 1xxabcde as the Quicken login, right?
  • klinedx
    klinedx Member ✭✭
    You are correct.

I went the the tool bar an selected Account, Add a new Account and selected NetXinvestors from the Select a Financial Institution pop us screen. Then followed the prompts for the combined Logon ID and password.
This discussion has been closed.