split transactions disappearing

It seems that all my memorized split transactions have disappeared...I see that this was an issue awhile ago, is there a resolution? I recently did a backup and then restored the data a couple of weeks ago, I seemed to notice it after this?

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @QWMax

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue.

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to navigate to Help > Report a Problem and report this issue using the form.

This submission will not receive a direct response, however, the information will be used for research purposes.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• jfclague
    jfclague Member ✭✭✭✭
    No, it isn't resolved. It has been an issue for several updates.
  • terrylou9
    terrylou9 Member ✭✭
    i just noticed the same problem -- seems like it happened after my desktop synced (which I did NOT start -- it just started it when I added a new credit card account)
  • QWMax
    QWMax Windows Beta Beta
    I found the same issue yesterday. My mortgage payment and auto loan scheduled transactions were mysteriously changed to an EFT transaction and the splits with full payment amount morphed into a single line in the split register. It also changed the last transaction (November) that was already entered and cleared in the banking register. The transactions prior to November seem to have been spared this error.

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @QWMax

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue.

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to navigate to Help > Report a Problem and report this issue using the form.

This submission will not receive a direct response, however, the information will be used for research purposes.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • QWMax
    QWMax Windows Beta Beta
    Thank you. Report submitted as well as sanitized data file
This discussion has been closed.