OSU Cloud sync vs mobile tab ?

Options
sailerph2
sailerph2 Member ✭✭
Is there any difference in syncing between these 2 methods ? I get sync errors at end of OSU, but if I disable it there and sync manually on the mobile tab it works fine. Thanks
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @sailerph2

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize or the issue you're having. That is odd that on one you do get errors and the other you do not. They should be synced to the same area so you should see similar errors when syncing. I wonder if we just might need to reset the cloud data to get it to sync properly. I'll leave steps below on how to do so.

Step 1: Reset the cloud data through the desktop program

1. Go to Edit Preferences Quicken ID, Mobile & Alerts.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.
    Once you've done this see if you're able to sync with the one step update now without the errors and also if the mobile tab acts any different. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• sailerph2
    sailerph2 Member ✭✭
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Hello, Thanks for responding.

1) The sync error started with the “new and improved” cloud sync during OSU within the last 2 months.
    2) I’ve narrowed it down to one of my checking accounts. If I remove the account from sync, I get no error messages on the remaining accounts
    3) I’ve tried reset cloud data many times, sign in as different user many times, validate and super validate no errors, file operations copy to no avail.
    4) The sync error is as follows, low severity, no fix (The referenced resource (parameter=id, id=247370991559327746) has been deleted.
    5) Also I will note that the balance of this account shows up in mobile, but no transactions in mobile for this account only. The account in question is “MTB Checking”. I have the latest November update installed.
    6) Thanks Again Alan J. Sailer [Removed email for privacy reasons]
  • sailerph2
    sailerph2 Member ✭✭
    Options
    That seems to have worked. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.